Hi,

I know it's very OT, but don't kick me I just need advice.

I am going to work in a Web Company to write some mod_perl apps.
They gave me a contract (I think the terrible one) which
contains paragraph (among the others) that signs the rights to all
inventions over to them.
The problem is .. I have never sign such contracts and I don't know if it's
"common" contract template that programmers sign when start coding for
somebody.

If someone have 15 minutes to have a look at the my contract (I'll send
link) or tell
where I can find a "typical" contract for such work, let me know.

/Vlad.