> OBJECTIVE [...]

Interesting idea, I'm sure that many others have at least thought once or
twice about the benefits of such a system. I would find it very useful.

> - Perlet::Java::Servlet : Mechanism to communicate with Java Servlets

There is an Apache::Servlet module, which apparently hasn't been updated
recently. I'd be very interested in mod_perl -> servlet communication, esp.
a way of including Servlet/JSP output in a mod_perl script (without having
to use HTTP). Any takers for an Apache::Resin module?

Regards,
 Marinos
--
Marinos J. Yannikos
Preisvergleich Internet Services AG, Linke Wienzeile 4/2/5, A-1060 Wien