It is me or has anyone noticed a definite LACK of information on how to
modify the httpd.conf for the various modules in order to get them
working??? Why is it that no one has ever posted an actual working copy
of an httpd.conf file for mod_perl in its various incarnations? Could it
be because one doesn't exist?

I have also noticed a large amount of MISSING information regarding
dependencies among the various modules.

I think it's all a hoax and no one else can get the stupid thing to work
either ;)  You know, Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, Working
Mod_perl....

Totally frustrated,

Jimi Thompson
"It's the same thing we do every night, Pinky."

begin:vcard
n:Thompson;Jimi
tel;cell:817-980-7863
tel;work:817-619-3612