Carl Lipo wrote:

> Does anyone know what causes these kinds of errors? The 'subroutine' that
> the output is referring to is the name of the page (in this case
> search.htm) that is being loaded and that sits in the content directory --
> there are no real missing subroutines...Maddeningly, if I hit reload
> enough times the page will finally load at some point and then error a few
> reloads later.
>
> The page (search.htm) sits on an NFS mount (could that be a problem?).
>
> Errors Output
>
>     1.Undefined subroutine
> &InterNAP::NFT::_home_staff_carl_htdocs_apps_nft_search_htmxINL called at
> /usr/local/lib/site_perl/Apache/ASP.pm line 1395. ,
>        /usr/local/lib/site_perl/Apache/ASP.pm line 1397

Somehow, your perl sub that is the compiled version of a page gets
undefined.  In order to track down the problem, set Debug to -1,
and get me the error_log output ( in a private email ) from
a fresh server start until the error occurs.  I need to see
how the subroutine is being undefined, and whether Apache::ASP
might be responsible for this.

You can also try my latest dev release to see if that helps,
but I don't think we'll be solving the real problem if we did
that.  What version are you running BTW?

--Joshua

NodeWorks >> free web link monitoring   Huntington Beach, CA  USA