Thanks Christian!

Scripts would be nice.;-)

I take it you've used DSO much more than I have, so I'm interested in any information
in addition to that provided by the kind "G.W. Haywood" to the following:

"What concerns me even more is the fact that I have Apache restart child processes
after they each serve 100 requests [MaxRequestsPerChild 100] it's a RedHat default
that is supposed to reduce memory leaks, but with mod_perl & DSO it may actually have
the opposite effect. I can easily increase the value, or remove it altogether. Any
recommendations?"

--
BLH
www.RentZone.org