I have written an Apache module for our own internal use, that basically runs under
one sub-dir of the doc root, i.e. http://som.server.com/dir. There are only about 4
or 5 valid URLs inside that URI, so I only check for one of those in the request, and
return DECLINED if it is not one of those.

Now, one of those URLs needs to be password protected. Basic auth is fine. But, can I
configure that in the .conf, or will I have to code it in my module??

David McCabe  Unix System Administrator
Le Groupe Videotron [EMAIL PROTECTED]   (514) 380 4433

Our bombs are smarter than the average high school student.
At least they can find Kuwait.