Check your apache logs.. I don't think your server is actually sending the
protected page, Netscape is showing you a cached version.  I think this is a bug
in Netscape 4.7 (for linux anyway), because that happens to me occasionally even
with "Cache-Control: no-cache" and no "Expires:" header.  If you click reload,
it will actually hit the server and show you your login script page again.

HTH, -Adi