I know the status of at least one...

Apache::WebSQL can be found at

ftp://ftp.nhgri.nih.gov/pub/software/misc

Although it originated with me and Jason, the software is maintained now by
Joe and Anthony at NHGRI. I don't think they have any time to put it on
CPAN though.

If anyone wishes to volunteer to take on the project, they are welcome to
do so.

Apache::WebSQL has served its purpose -- to allow us to migrate away from
Sybase's WebSQL without changing any legacy websql coding now that Sybase
has dropped the product into oblivion. Thus, it's not really going to go
much farther unless others require more sophisticated emulation from it.

Gunther Birznieks ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
eXtropia - The Web Technology Company
http://www.extropia.com/