On Tue, 20 Feb 2001, Smith, Stephen (ELS) wrote:

> Gunther,
> The scenario is we have a corporate website which allow freelance
> maintainers to product branded areas,
> as those arease are not administered our apache server must modify their
> html pages on the fly and open
> a new browser window whilst logging to a distinct log file.
>

> More details please. Are you referring to an intranet where your users are
> inside and you want to track them (cuz you talk about being able to control
> their proxy?) or are you talking about some other scenario?

---8<----- admin -----8<------ admin ------8<-----------

Folks, please try to cite emails properly! The way some of you handle
email replies really sucks. This particular email I reply to is a good
example of how you shouldn't do it.

We ask you to do that for two reasons:
1. help us to help you (many of us skip badly written emails)
2. for email archives to be usefull. (it's impossible to understand who
has replied to whom and why when the quoting is done improperly)

Here is a nice and short write-up on how to do the Right Thing (tm):
http://www.email.about.com/internet/email/library/weekly/aa011000a.htm

Thank you!

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://apachetoday.com http://logilune.com/