HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 18:04:32 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.12 (Unix)
Expires: Thu, 24 May 2001 18:04:33 GMT
Pragma: no-cache
Set-Cookie: FOO=BAR; domain=e-commerce-site-in-question; path=/cgi-bin
Connection: close

<HTML>
<HEAD>
---snip---

If that "Set-Cookie" header is there, the script uses cookies.  The
-mime_header argument may vary by version of lynx (i think). Check the man
page if the syntax above doesn't work.

Alternatively, you can telnet to port 80 of the website and do a "GET
/path/to/script". Just make sure you have lots of scrollback if the page has
lots of content. =P

P.S. I'm pretty sure Explorer 5.x does NOT store session cookies on disk,
but other browsers may.

--Alex