****Seeking TCP Socket Internals Expert, Perl/C/Solaris****

We are a mid-size global public company looking for expertise to assist
with tuning and troubleshooting of a high-performance transaction
processing application written in Perl and C, running on Solaris 7.

We are specifically looking for someone who is an expert in code using TCP
Sockets and how they interact with the low-level operating system kernel
parameters on Solaris.  You should be well versed in all aspects of TCP
and how to tune our application and kernel for performance and
reliability.

We have small immediate needs, but would be interested in forming a
retained consultative relationship with someone for our long term needs.
We don't need your assistance in-house (although we are located 25 miles
outside of NYC if you are in the area).

If Interested, please email Chris Uriarte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with resume,
hourly rates and any necessary arrangements.

Thank you.

Christopher Uriarte

----
Christopher Uriarte