[snip]

> If you like, I guess I could try organizing to get a BOF
> room? The only
> mod_perl BOF I attended was last ApacheCon which was by the pool with
> drinks. I think that was very nice. :) I wonder if we can
> reserve the pool
> and drinks being brought to us for the BOF this year instead
> a stuffy room. :)

at the pool we discussed (among other non-mod_perl related things) that
having a BOF may not really be necessary any more - the formal kind, that
is, not the drinking kind.

my vote is just for another gathering like that - lots happens over a few
drinks when everyone is interacting that don't necessarily happen in a
podium type setting.  besides, we're a tight enough group at this point that
just hanging is more fun (and more productive)...

--Geoff