On Mon, 16 Jul 2001, brian moseley wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Jul 2001, Eric Cholet wrote:
>
> > --On 16/07/01 16:48 +0200 Robin Berjon wrote:
> >
> > > I arrive on Sunday evening too, is there a good way to recognize a bunch
> > > of  modperlians ? I've only ever seen two people on this list so if they
> > > aren't  there I won't recognize anyone :)
> >
> > don't worry, both these people will be there ;)
>
> heh. maybe there should be a series of mug shots on the web
> site.

Stas: http://home.sergeant.org/Fall_Confs/DSC00068.JPG?size=half
Eric: http://home.sergeant.org/Fall_Confs/DSC00070.JPG?size=half
Me: http://home.sergeant.org/Fall_Confs/DSC00072.JPG?size=half

(as tempting as it may be to look at other pics on the site, please try
not to, as the site is only behind a 64K link, thanks!)

--
<Matt/>

     \\//
     //\\