Tim Peoples writes:
> I tried doing the s/OK/DECLINED/ thing and it didn't do the trick.  :-(

You're right, it was the restart that did it.  OK/DECLINED makes no
difference in that handler.

I'm seeing, with or without my handler, the PerlSetEnv stuff only
happening once per connection rather than once per request.

That is, the first time I hit a printenv page, I see the envariables.
The second, third, etc. times I don't.  Unless I wait a while, in
which case my browser closes the persistent connection to the server,
and then the next load of the printenv page displays the variables
again.

As I say, this happens regardless of whether or not I enable the
PostReadRequest handler.

> I forgot to mention that this is in combination with HTML::Mason,
> but I doubt that should have any effect.

I'm seeing it in mod_perl 1.22 on Apache 1.3.12 on FreeBSD, without
Mason.

Nat