Hmmm...

I tried doing the s/OK/DECLINED/ thing and it didn't do the trick.  :-(

I forgot to mention that this is in combination with HTML::Mason,
but I doubt that should have any effect.

Tim.

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 03:54:00PM -0600, Nathan Torkington wrote:

> Tim Peoples writes:
> > This 'Apache::Vermicide' module, installed as a 'PerlPostReadRequestHandler',
> > seems to be preventing any 'PerlSetEnv' directives from being parsed out
> > of a '.htaccess' file (or equivalent).  IOW, the ENV vars aren't getting
> > set properly.
> >
> > I'm investigating how to remedy this issue.
>
> Whoops!  Returning OK terminates the PostReadRequest phase,
> apparently.  Changing that to return DECLINED made PerlSetEnv work
> again.  Sorry,
>
> Nat

  \ \                                                 Timothy E. Peoples
 \  c o l l e c t i v e                              Engineering Manager
   \ \                                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

              What if there were no hypothetical questions?