From: "Manjrekar Pratiksha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 4:09 AM
Subject: mod_perl.so not built after building mod_perl

>  Hello,
> I have a Solaris machine
> System Configuration:
> OS: SUN Solaris
> I have installed Apache ver 1.3.9
> I have also installed mod_perl -1.26.
> However when I make the mod_perl package I do not get the mod_perl.so
file.
> Could anyone tell the reason for this?
> regards,
> Pratiksha

> The information contained in this message or any of its attachments may be
confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). Any
disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of this
communication is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the
sender. The views expressed in this email are those of the individual and
not necessarily those of Sony or Sony affiliated companies. Sony email is
for business use only.

> This email and any response may be monitored by Sony UK. If you have
received this transmission in error, please contact our Helpdesk by email on
[EMAIL PROTECTED]