From:   Ged Haywood [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   14 November 2001 21:36
To:     Manjrekar Pratiksha
Cc:     '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject:        RE: mod_perl.so not built after building mod_perl

On Wed, 14 Nov 2001, Manjrekar Pratiksha wrote:

> [Wed Nov 14 21:14:05 2001] [error] [Wed Nov 14 21:14:05 2001] null:
> Undefined subroutine &Apache::ROOT::vswap1_2e1_2e5::index_2eeml::my_start
> called at /apps/vswap1.1.5/index.eml line 13.
[snip]
> what might be reason for the above problem..

Probably the subroutine my_start is not defined....

73,
Ged.

The information contained in this message or any of its attachments may be
confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). Any
disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of this
communication is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the sender. The
views expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily those of
Sony or Sony affiliated companies. Sony email is for business use only.

This email and any response may be monitored by Sony UK. If you have received this
transmission in error, please contact our Helpdesk by email on
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(6)