Hi,

Is anyone aware of a Linux product equivalent to ASP.NET from MS? Its most
attractive feature is the GUI construction of Web forms and the automatic
connection of their fields to a database. Since I am getting sick and tired
of writing over and over the code to process user input and store it in the
database, a similar product would be a huge help. (PHPLens does something
similar, but it only presents data in the table format.)

This may be somewhat offtopic, but I hope that even if there is nothing
modperl based in existence, then maybe the readers are informed enough to
point me in the right direction. So far it seems that neither Dotgnu nor
Mono have anything similar.

Thanks,
Simon
--
Simon (Vsevolod ILyushchenko)   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.simonf.com          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"A man who feels himself a citizen of the world whose
loyalty is to the human race and to life, rather than
to any exclusive part of it; a man who loves his country
because he loves mankind, and whose judgement is not
warped by tribal loyalties." Erich Fromm