Thanks, Mark. I have looked at dotgnu, but they don't provide specifically
what I was looking for - web GUI generation and automatic hookup to a
database. So far, www.dbforms.org is the best product I found.

Simon

--
Simon (Vsevolod ILyushchenko)   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.simonf.com          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"A man who feels himself a citizen of the world whose
loyalty is to the human race and to life, rather than
to any exclusive part of it; a man who loves his country
because he loves mankind, and whose judgement is not
warped by tribal loyalties." Erich Fromm