Basel, Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2001, 20:39:06

Hello

I'm just in some considerations for data handling using mysql. I can
not decide if I should work directly with sql statements near the
displaylogic (as I like sql, simple and quick) or if I should build
some functions and pack them to the back.

Regarding mod_perl with mason (to be in topic) what is slimmer?
Probably the second is less resource using?

Tieing sounds on top of it the best. Now if I would start here by zero
I could not finish it before Christmas, and my first simple db
manipulation on mod_perl/mason should be up and running next week ...

...does somebody have some suggestion to show me the WAY OF CODE to
start on :-) Right now I would inspire myself on MySQLMan (my old stuff
is really crap and each time different).

Best Regards Christian  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -

========== beginn original ==========
Date: Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2001, 05:30:49
Subject: ASP.NET Linux equivalent?

You can also use the tie() feature of Perl to abstract read/write to
database. In fact you can write a pretty flexible module to figure out
many things, such as table name, col name, etc...

Add Mason, EmbedPerl and you can compete with that company in Portland...
what was their name? Micro...something...

On Wed, 5 Dec 2001, Kee Hinckley wrote:

Medi Montaseri                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unix Distributed Systems Engineer            HTTP://www.CyberShell.com
CyberShell Engineering