Good morning,

I have released version 0.02 of HTTP::TestEngine to sourceforge.
TestEngine acts as an http session "recorder".  After setting a cookie,
a user can "record" a session by simply clicking links in their browser:
filenames, paths and parameters are written to the filesystem for recall
in the future.  Session data is stored in test harness-independent
format, and a second module, HTTP::SessionConfig is responsible for
converting the session data into a data structure that is appropriate
for play-back.  HTTP::Monkeywrench is currently supported, with plans
for HTTP::WebTest support in the future.

I would appreciate any feedback and suggestions that people have.  You
can download the latest version at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/http-recorder/

Thanks,
Chris