On Friday 15 February 2002 00:18, Jeffrey W. Baker wrote:
> Okay, I'll take a run at compiling everything statically.  I've had no
> end of problems though with Expat, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Zlib libraries
> being linked in multiple times by multiple modules or even Apache
> itself.
>
> Especially expat.  Grr.

The latest apache should normally use the system's expat lib instead of its
own (conflicting) version, unless there's a module that requires it
explicitly. That helped a *lot* for the conflicts with XML::Parser and
friends.

Robin Berjon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -- CTO
k n o w s c a p e : // venture knowledge agency www.knowscape.com
"Oh no not again !" said the bowl of petunias