Yes, just add a 'Port 80' line to your VirtualHost section.

While many folks assume that this directive is for telling apache
which port to listen on (it's not -- the Listen directive does
that...), it's actually a setting that instructs Apache to use the
named port in any generated urls.  (At least, that's my
understanding of it, and it appears to work like that for me...)

UseCanonical tells apache to always use the canonical ("ServerName")
setting in generated urls -- that allows you to have a ServerAlias
for something like 'foo.com', and have generated urls redirect to to
'www.foo.com'.

So, if you virtual host was something like:

Listen 192.168.0.100:8080
<VirtualHost 192.168.0.100:8080>
  ServerName  www.foo.com
  ServerAlias foo.com
  Port 80
</VirtualHost>

Then (assuming your bigip sends requests for foo.com to
192.168.0.100:8080) generated urls will be to
'http://www.foo.com:80/' (I think the ':80' is dropped as the
default port...)

HTH,
<Steve>

--
Steve Reppucci                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
Logical Choice Software                          http://logsoft.com/ |