At 2:22 PM -0500 2/19/02, Stephen Reppucci wrote:
>So, if you virtual host was something like:
>
>Listen 192.168.0.100:8080
><VirtualHost 192.168.0.100:8080>
>  ServerName  www.foo.com
>  ServerAlias foo.com
>  Port 80
></VirtualHost>
>
>Then (assuming your bigip sends requests for foo.com to
>192.168.0.100:8080) generated urls will be to
>'http://www.foo.com:80/' (I think the ':80' is dropped as the
>default port...)

A very important addition to this is to make sure UseCononicalName is
turned on. ;-)

30 minutes of reading about mod_rewrite, 4 minutes to recompile
apache, 2 minutes of coding it, 20 minutes of testing, and a 10
second fix was all it took.  Doh!

Thanks everyone,

Rob

--
When I used a Mac, they laughed because I had no command prompt. When
I used Linux, they laughed because I had no GUI.