> I suppose that controllers would use internal redirects to call the
> views, is there a way to pass Perl data this way?

  For the project I work on (a WWW-enabled PKI), we simply use CGI-encoded
URLs. This way, we can do the controllers in Perl and the views in
PHP, which is great for security (PHP is easier to sandbox) besides
all other engineering advantages of MVC.

  There are quite a lot of Perl modules on CPAN that are convenient
for turning structured Perl data into strings and back - please read
the last two weeks' worth of list archives.

--
Dominique QUATRAVAUX                           Ingénieur développeur sénior
01 44 42 00 35                                 IDEALX