Miroslav Madzarevic wrote:
> A young, startup company of 15 local people (believers) is doing traning and
> development on mod_perl, web and system administration (Linux). We are
> located in Yugoslavia, Belgrade but we also work with people and companies
> from other countries (Canada, Germany, Cyprus, USA). Much of our expirience
> comes from this mailing list, perl books and jobs we've worked on abroad. We
> got a lot from open source community and we're giving it back.
>
> Prices are very low since our country living standard is very low and there
> are not many perl jobs around here, unfortunatelly.
> We respect all the clients we have.
>
> Our biggest accomplishment is in progress, since we've given a chance of
> assisting in moving old cgi-bin applications to mod-perl for
> www.cleverform.com (British company, rewiewed in January's edition of PC
> Magazine). I hope in time to come you'll be able to put this site in Powered
> by mod-perl section.
>
> These days we applied for Belgrade Perl Mongers since the two grops from Yu
> reported on pm seem that either 1) don't have a website on or 2) not to have
> any
> members
>
> You can reach us at http://www.modperldev.com (a website we're making to
> serve open community).

Thanks Miroslav

What's the real name of the company? may be it's just me, but I don't
think it's smart to call your company "modperl development". Let's say I
want to refer to your company, consider:

*** there is this modperl development company in Belgrade, they are very
good.

--- Which company you are talking about

*** the modperl development company of course!

--- but what company are you talking about?

... two hours later ...

--- sorry, I still don't know what company you are talking about.

*** the modperl company!!! Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh

Hope you get the idea ;)

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://ticketmaster.com http://apacheweek.com