On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Stas Bekman wrote:

> Rich Bowen wrote:
> > On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Stas Bekman wrote:
> >

> >>I'm compiling a list of companies giving mod_perl training for our new
> >>mod_perl site. Currently I have only:
> >>
> >>http://training.gbdirect.co.uk/courses/linux/customized_and_bespoke.html
> >>
> >>If you know of other companies please send me the URL of the page
> >>advertising the mod_perl courses.
> >>

> > My company, Cooper McGregor does a mod_perl training course. Our
> > training page is located at http://coopermcgregor.com/training/  The
> > course outline for the mod_perl course should be put up there today,
> > since, for some reason, the web site guy did not have a copy of it
> > before.
>
> Thanks Rich!
> I also forgot to ask you to tell me the covered regions. e.g. London
> only, UK only, Europe, World Wide... to help potential customers
> minimize their research efforts.

At the moment, it is mainly just me doing the training. I will, however
travel anywhere, so I suppose I would say that I am primarily based in
the US, but will do training world wide.

Our training facility is in central Kentucky, but we also do on-site at
customer locations.

--
http://www.CooperMcGregor.com/
Apache Support and Training