Has anyone ran into issues with data being written to the data source using
Apache::Session::Store::DB_File and Apache::Session::Lock::File?  We are
running into a unique instance where a value is not being saved to the
session store at a certain point through a workflow.  There are multiple
frames which are making requests but only one frame makes the request to the
server which runs code to write to the Session store.  We do have
KeepAlive's enabled so I don't think there should be any contention issues
when attempting to write to the store.  Nevertheless this still seems like
the only reason this might be happening.

Apache 1.3.22
mod_perl 1.26
Apache::Session 1.54

Thanks,