On Thu, 2002-03-28 at 00:00, Perrin Harkins wrote:
> I'm afraid I'm not that much help with install problems because I just
> haven't had any of my own to deal with.  You can try using Apache
> Toolbox to do the build.  It's supposed to make this stuff easier.

also check this out ("Apache Compile HOWTO"). Walks you through
compiling apache + mod_perl + mod_ssl + php + just about everything else
you need. i keep it bookmarked because i always forget the openssl
commands to generate a self-signed certificate.

http://www.delouw.ch/linux/apache.phtml

-jon

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || www.divisionbyzero.com