We're running Apache 1.3.12, as for the mod_perl version, it's not
reported in the logs when the servers start and there doesn't seem to be
any source lying around, so I'm not sure how to determine its version
number.   If you could point me in the right direction on that, I'd
appreciate it.

It's running on Sparc hardware.

Brian Nilsen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]