Thank you, and Marc as well, it looks like it was a combination of both
version options and having it compiled as a DSO.   We've upgraded
mod_perl and apache and no longer have mod_perl as a DSO, and except for
new error messages popping up (nothing serious, mostly just slightly
sloppy coding issues that will be easily fixed), it looks like it's
finally stable, at least for the last little while.

Thanks again for the help.

Brian Nilsen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]