On 4/19/02 10:33 PM, "Stas Bekman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> claimed:

> If your end goal is PS, better generated PS in first place. From my
> experience
> ps -> pdf -> ps, makes the final PS a much bigger file (5-10 times
> bigger). I use html2ps for generating PS files (used for generating the
> mod_perl guide's pdf).

Actually, I realized the same thing yesterday. I'm looking at possibly just
using PostScript::Document to create PS and forgetting about PDF for now.

Regards,

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                 ICQ: 15726394
http://david.wheeler.net/                      Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]