At 17:01 16.06.2002, Perrin Harkins wrote:
> > I have been thinking about a reorganization of the Apache/Perl modules
>for
> > a while, and have come to the conclusion that it would probably be a
>good
> > idea. Please tell me what you think about this proposal.
>
>Sounds fine to me.  I would suggest creating a brief document with
>naming guidelines that people can be referred to.
>
>Also, a module map might be a good thing to create, i.e. an improved
>version of this: http://perl.apache.org/src/apache-modlist.html.

Well, because the module list has now moved into the Perl Module List
entirely, we are removing it with the new site. However, I have created a
new document which takes over that task somewhat, here:
http://perl.apache.org/release/products/apache-modules.html . That's where
I was thinking to have the guidelines. As for the organization of the
module list, I suppose that new modules that adapt these guidelines will be
correctly organized into the Perl module list (because of their different
namespaces).

--
Per Einar Ellefsen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]