Hello,

I'm working on a dynamic site that I originally
thought I would do with mod_perl. Now after reviewing
the requirements and available hardware, I wonder if
mod_perl will be my best solution.

The machine will not be a huge box (though I wasn't
provided much in the way of specs) and will only have
256M of RAM. There will be static content, incuding
5-10 images per page. The client has only given me
sparse information, but claimed that he currently had
4,000 unique visitors a day and wanted to move to
10,000-15,000 unique visitors per day (he didn't give
me page view stats). I may or may not be able to set
up multiple instances of Apache.

Given limited hardware (esp. RAM), am I better off to
go with mod_perl (larger Apache processes with limited
RAM) or CGI (smaller apache processes but the usual
cons)?

Thanks...