> Thanks to the caching, any of my images or other static content gets
> pushed once a day to the front, and then doesn't tie up the back ever
> again. .....

I have a question regarding to the cached files. Although the maximal period
is set to be 24 hours in httpd.conf's proxy settings, many of the files,
which were cached from the backend mod_perl dynamical program, are strangely
modified every a few minutes. For all the files I checked so far, they do
look to be modified because the hex strings on top of the files (such as
000000003D189FC2) are different after each modifications.

Forgive me if this is off-topic: it is more likely a mod_proxy question. I
searched, but could not find related information pages to read.

Thanks.

Peter Bi