Hello,

Today I went to the mod_perl website with the intention of asking, "what
version of mod_perl works with Perl 5.8?" I found that there wasn't an
easy way to find this out. We seem to get a lot of questions on the list
about mod_perl with Apache 2 and so forth.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to have a recommended version matrix for
mod_perl? For example, to indicate that mod_perl 1.27, Apache 1.3.26, and
Perl 5.6.1 are a stable combination, whereas if you have Apache 2.0.40,
you need mod_perl 1.99 and whichever version of Perl.

Humbly,

Andrew

Andrew Ho               http://www.tellme.com/       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Engineer                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]          Voice 650-930-9062
Tellme Networks, Inc.       1-800-555-TELL            Fax 650-930-9101