> No, that's "server push" you're thinking of.  NPH (non-parsed header)
> scripts are CGI scripts that talk directly to the client without the
> server parsing headers and adding others (like the one that says it's
> Apache).

My bad. It was. But I think one needs to use NPH scripts to generate
server push documents, IIRC. Which is why I was thinking about it.

> Normally, mod_cgi adds the response line and certain other
> headers, so it parses your output.  This is the same as using mod_perl
> with the PerlSendHeader option on.  NPH script behave like mod_perl with
> PerlSendHeader off.

Trust me, you want to leave all the VMS, EBCDIC, and MSIE weirdness
related to sending headers in the right order, checking values, including
"extras" for broken browsers, and the all-important CRLF-CRLF header
separator, et al. to CGI.pm.

Mike808/

http://www.valuenet.net