Geoff,

On Wednesday, November 27, 2002, at 03:07 PM, Geoffrey Young wrote:

in this case, MaxClients looks like it calls ap_daemons_limit to make the setting, so you may be able to create a subclass that offers up that API to perl-land. for more information on how, you can check out the slides from my recent ApacheCon talk:

http://www.modperlcookbook.org/~geoff/slides/ApacheCon/oo-mod_perl-printable.
ppt.gz

hmm... sounds like another good idea to add to my next talk :)
Well, for the moment, I'll grep for it in the current httpd.conf ;)

Just thought I'd ask in case I was missing something obvious.

Thanks,

Bas.