Thanks Stas.

The documentation on perl.apache.org pointed me in a wrong direction
(e.g. Apache::DBIPool
(http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/overview/overview.html#Apache__DBIPool))
--------------------------cut-------------------------
use strict;
use Apache::TIPool ();
use Apache::ModuleConfig ();
use DBI ();

--------------------------cut-------------------------

Maybe one could mark the things not implemented yet with a big comment
and remove things which will never implemented.
I'm thinking of Apache::TIPool, Apache::ModuleConfig, ... .

May I ask more question?

1)
How can I read params sent via GET or POST?
In mod_perl-1.2x this was done via $r->param("bla"). Apache::RequestRec
does not provide such an method.

2)
Will Apache::TIPool ever implemented?

thx

tom

Am Son, 2002-12-08 um 10.27 schrieb Stas Bekman:
> Tom Schindl wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've installed perl-5.8.0, Apache2.0.43 and mod_perl-1.99_07. Now I want
> > to use Apache::ModuleConfig but I can't find it anywhere. I've installed
> > everything like it was shown on perl.apache.org. What have I done wrong?
> > Any ideas?
> >
> > When looking at my old perl-5.6.1 installation with apache-1.3.x and
> > mod_perl-1.2x, I found the module. Where has it gone now, do I have to
> > use another module instead?
>
> mod_perl 2.0 has a much improved configuration customization framework.
> You implement everything in perl now. There is no more
> Apache::ModuleConfig, but there is Apache::Module. Since the change is
> very significant, I don't think we will be able to provide a back
> compatibility layer for this one.
>
> I'm working on the documentation for the custom configuration, but I
> still didn't finish in as I encountered bugs, which aren't resolved yet.
>
> So, either wait a bit, till I finish the doc. Or if you are in hurry,
> look at t/response/TestDirective/perlloadmodule* for examples.

> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://use.perl.org http://apacheweek.com
Tom Schindl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>