Tom Schindl wrote:

Maybe one could mark the things not implemented yet with a big comment
and remove things which will never implemented.
I'm thinking of Apache::TIPool, Apache::ModuleConfig, ... .
I'm planning to revamp these old docs all at once.

Sounds good. Do you know how long this will take?
Hopefully, soonish.

May I ask more question?

1)
How can I read params sent via GET or POST?
In mod_perl-1.2x this was done via $r->param("bla"). Apache::RequestRec
does not provide such an method.
For now use CGI.pm, till Apache::Request gets ported to 2.0.

Apache::compat also provides methods to retrieve the params couldn't I
use them?
Sure you can. That's why there were added.

Although they're a little bit buggy (see my posting from
yesterday "Problems with Apache::compat and german special chars" ).
Yes, thanks. I didn't have a chance to look at it yet.