All,

I was wondering if it is possible to Create a Handler that points a user at a page with an animated gif saying something like "Please wait", and then when my other handlers have finished display the page results I want from my mod perl handlers.

I guess in a nutshell I'm wondering if there is a way to send HTML headers to a browser which tells it to scrap the html it has already received and display the new HTML I am passing it.

If this isn't possible, can somebody point me in the direction of a 'please wait' mechanism that is possible - Is there one?

Kind regards

Marty