----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Faust" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Sreeji K Das" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 3:20 AM
Subject: Re: is anybody using mp2 in production?

> > (Btw, Chris, are you using the worker mpm ? Is it
> > stable ? We'd like to go the worker mpm way & would
> > like to know if any1 is using it yet in production.)
> >

> On our dev server yes, and all seems well - but we haven't rolled it out
in
> production yet. Its one of those things we want to do but keep getting
side
> tracked with something else.
> Sooner then later we will be giving it a shot though.
>
> I'd be interested in what you thought of the switch after going live, we
> were never sure (but getting there now) if we should have started with MP2
> or not, never got a chance to see MP1 in action.
>
> -Chris

Hi -

My low-volume personal site has been on Apache2-mp2-mason
since October 2002 - no problems (other than the ones I
caused).

In April I put one of my clients up with the same setup; another
in May. (I pried both away from M$ IIS!) Although both
are small company low-volume sites, they seem to be running
without problems - knock on wood.

All sites mentioned above are running SuSE 8.2 Linux.

Aloha => Beau;

By the way, have you ever tried to explain the idom
"knock on wood" to someone for whom English is not
their first language? I have been trying to explain it to my
wife - from Japan - for ten years now without success :)