Perrin Harkins wrote:

On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 11:51, Steve Hay wrote:

Thus, I want to have something like this:

/myproject                 [mp1]
/myproject/component1   [mp1]
/myproject/component2   [mp1]
/myproject/images       [static]
/myproject/javascript   [static]
/myproject/stylesheets  [static]

The question is: What is the best way to configure this?

Others have already given good advice,

They have, indeed. Thanks, everyone!

but I would add that your URLs
and your filesystem don't need to be tied tightly together.  You could
just alias the static files to somewhere else:

[snip]

Alternatively, you could use a Location setting for your dispatcher that
has nothing to do with your files:

Those were actually my very frist ideas, but I decided that I prefer to have all the URL's to begin with /myproject. I don't necessarily require that URL to be related to the filesystem structure, but I just want all the URL's (dynamic and static) to begin the same.

- Steve