On Wed, Mar 03, 1999, John Imrie wrote:

> > [25/Feb/1999 12:21:41] [error] Unable to configure server certificate for
> > connection (SSLeay library error follows)
> > [25/Feb/1999 12:21:41] [error] SSLeay: error:140C3023:SSL
> > routines:SSL_use_certificate:reason(35)
>
> I think this may be a bug in Apache it's self as my set up, Apache/1.3.4
> mod_ssl/2.1.7 SSLeay/0.9.0b Hangs when ever I issue an HUP signal.

No, the above was actually a bug in mod_ssl I recently introduced.  When
you're server hangs totally on HUPs then something is really broken for you. I
recommend you to first upgrade to mod_ssl 2.2.4 when it comes out and when
you've still restart problems you should look at the process with a debugger
and locate where it hangs. Yes, then I guess it's inside Apache itself. BTW,
what platform are you using?