On 22-Feb-99 Tore Green wrote:
> I have just installed Apache 1.3.4 + mod_ssl 2.2.2 (with openssl 0.9.1c).
> When trying to submit a CSR to Verisign for a test certificate, I get
> Error - Certificate Signing Request
> The certificate signing request (CSR) you submitted is not signed
> correctly. Please contact your software vendor.

one problem i had was putting an email address in the csr
verisign reject requests with an @ sign in them
sort of hard (these days) to create an email address without an @ sign
just a thought

--
Simon Kenyon

irial limited           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
10 Castle Avenue        tel:+353-1-8530624
Clontarf                gsm:+353-87-2805470
Dublin 3                http://www.irial.com/