Hi,
https is working!!! Actually both http n https are working. Now im
passing to the stage of creating a server certificate with the mod-ssl
module.
>From the README.GlobalID file, there are 5 steps.
The 1st step being:  1. You have to create a standard CA certificate
Suppose to use the shell script gid-mkcert.sh in the
/mod_ssl-2.2.3-1.3.4/pkg.contrib directory. However, running it yields
    gid-mkcert.sh: /sw/pkg/ssleay/bin/ssleay: not found
    mkgid.sh:Error: Failed to generate RSA private key

Now, i dont even have a sw directory on my server! Running a find /
-name ssleay -print yields
    /usr/local/ssl/bin/ssleay
    /opt/apache/SSLeay-0.9.0b/apps/ssleay

In the gid-mkcert.sh file, i can see
    ssleay="/sw/pkg/ssleay/bin/ssleay" - i guess can be replaced by
/opt/apache/SSLeay-0.9.0b/apps/ssleay
    cafix="/sw/pkg/ssleay/bin/ca-fix"
    pkcs12="/sw/pkg/ssleay/bin/pkcs12"
Running a find / -name ca-fix (and pkcs12) -print yields nothing. I.e
those 2 files cannot be found on my server!!! And i have a feeling tt
those 2 files are quite important! :0

G.
--
Gilles Chong ([EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED])
Systems Engineer, Internet Division