On Mon, Mar 29, 1999, Magnus Stenman wrote:

> In which versions of MSIE did this occur?

Actually on MSIE version 3, 4 and 5.  Look at the inital summary posting from
me. There the client versions are listed.

> I was thinking of a more specific regexp
> so that not *all* M$IE users trigger the
> unclean ssl shutdown behaviour...

Yes, I've thought about this, too. But I've finally decided that it's more
safe to force the unclean shutdown for _all_ MSIE clients until the first
version occurs on the net which always works. People can use more specific
regex when they want, but for the default config I think it's best and safe to
use ".*MSIE.*"...