Hi,

   I seem to be getting a strange error, and only during SSL connects.

This seems to only happen when using frames, but when not using frames
sometimes a picture or two won't load.

The browser error when using Netscape 4.06 . . .

"A network error occurred while Netscape was receiving data"

     (Network Error: Connection Refused)

             Try connecting again

What could be the cause?  I see no error in any of my defined logs at
the time this is generated (sorry)

And the other error I've seen and can't understand, i.e. :

[Wed Sep 23 21:40:33 1998] [info] server seems busy, (you may need to
increase StartServers, or Min/MaxSpareServers), spawning 8 children,
there are 16 idle, and 27 total children

If this could be causing the other error, I can fix it I suppose by
switching to a server with more RAM.

Thanks!    John.