On Thu, Nov 19, 1998, Albert Etienne wrote:

> Don't know if this will help you guys, but I got all the goodies to compile
> AND work on sol2.6

Oh, that's good information. My production boxes are also Sol2.6 boxes.
So this means I can expect less hacking on the weekend when I upgrade
my own boxes...  ;-)

> The only thing left out of the mod_ssl-2.1.0-1.3.3
> instructions was adding the rsaref-2.0 stuff to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Wait! LD_LIBRARY_PATH is only needed when you build rsaref as a DSO, i.e.
librsaref.so. But when you follow the INSTALL steps you don't get a DSO
librsaref.so AFAIK. You get a librsaref.a, so there were no need to talk about
LD_LIBRARY_PATH in the INSTALL file. Hmmmm... have you used an already
installed librsaref.so?

> The instructions were top notch;  Ralf, I really enjoyed taking advantage of
> all your hard work ;-).  THANKS!

<grin> Thanks.