On Tue, Sep 29, 1998, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>     I changed the Apache make file to sub
>     $(SSL_PROGRAM) with ssleay and it appears to work fine.
>
>     I haven't investigated why the SSL_PROGRAM macro wasn't
>     expanded ...  Maybe, someone else has already seen this.

Ok, SSL_PROGRAM is empty, is SSL_BASE also empty?  From the libssl.module
there is usually no case where SSL_PROGRAM can be empty without an error.
Hmmm... confusing how it can be empty for you. All other things worked
correctly, right?  For instance you really get a correct  "SSL library
version: SSLeay blabla" output when configuring Apache?